Fall, fall, fall!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015



Hi, friends! I finally took the time to get some shots done with an actual high quality camera! Although they were intended to be my senior photos, there's no reason I shouldn't share them with you on the blog. I had a blast shooting these photos!

I took a walk in the park with my good friend and thought it was the perfect place for a fall-themed shoot. Especially with my outfit, it was the perfect setting! I wore my floral cut-out swing dress with my rust-orange jacket all from Forever 21 and paired it with my over-the-knee socks from Urban Outfitters and boots from Steve Madden.


Happy Holidays, everyone! 

xoxo, 
Sarah







You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look so cute
    I love the dress you put inside

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the coat, you look adorable ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah these photos are stunning. The background, your dress, your hair, it all coordinates together so well. You look lovely.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this happy fall look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty look >w<
    I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures!! such a lovely blog!
    would like u to see my last post and let me know what you think :)

    http://ladyshazbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute dress ;)
    www.thearmageddonflame.com

    ReplyDelete