Leather and Suede

Thursday, November 12, 2015





When I have free time, one of my favorite things to do is to put outfits together. My favorite trends for this fall definitely have to be the leather and suede. I personally thought/think leather and suede will never go out of style as they are always incorporated in many different articles of clothing and accessories in the most unimaginable (but just awesome) ways!

I've been so obsessed with the suede a-line button front skirt. Although I still have yet to own one, they are perfect for dressing up or down and is the perfect fall skirt.
You can't forget the good ol' leather jacket. The thing I love most about leather jackets is that it's so versatile and it's suitable for any occasion and weather. 

Fall fashion is life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments