My Go-To Jewelry Pieces

Tuesday, February 13, 2018



You know, I was never really a jewelry person. Yeah, I used to wear those flower statement necklaces that tarnish in two or three wears and if I remember to put them on, I'd throw on some simple cubic zirconia studs (fake stuff). However, considering on being associated in the jewelry field basically almost everyday, I love to accessorize- I do believe there's way more to amp up an outfit than just piling layers and different prints of articles of clothing. I'm even more cautious and picky on what goes in my jewelry collection now knowing the information and facts about jewelry itself and material of a product- and overall discovering such pretty pieces. I even know the difference between sterling silver and white gold... I didn't even know what "tarnish" meant!

I was going to write a post revolving all around Gorjana and featuring all the pieces I own to create a lookbook, but I can't help but talk about my top two absolute FAVORITE pieces that I honestly feel everyone should acknowledge- The Laguna Necklace and The Power Gemstone Beaded Bracelet. Gorjana has to be my favorite jewelry brand at the moment because of the versatility, the layering and the unique features. You can never go wrong with the metals either. I was always (still can be) skeptical about mixing metals but I've been loving the whole two-tone thing! Especially the whole theme of the brand, the combination of the gold and silver is super flattering so it's not limiting with other jewelry you wear as they all tend to coordinate.With work and hanging out with the boyfriend/friends/family or any outing, my Gorjana pieces are definitely my go-to's as I can totally get away with dressing these fun pieces up and down! This brand also offers a lifetime warranty which is awesome because knowing my clumsy self, if a chain breaks or wearing it daily that it fades in color, it can be re-plated and reattached, etc free of charge.. Need I say more?!



The Laguna Necklace-
My absolute favorite necklace ever. It has an adjustable feature (the bead that meets the two strands) that you can level up or down to create a higher/lower lariat AND you could even turn the whole necklace around- All the beads in the front while the two long strands hang in the back which a perfect subtle but sexy statement for a low back cut top/dress or piece when you have your hair up. These methods are perfect for layering with other long necklaces especially her short and dainty pendants (my fave dainty necklaces of hers has to be the Chloe mini disc choker paired with the Taner Bar necklace and of course layered with the Laguna!) The versatility sold me this necklace. I like my necklaces subtle but this necklaces still gives enough statement as each individual bead has a hammered texture and design to shine more in every movement which to me, is definitely enough to amp up my outfits! Don't like the large beads? It comes in a skinny beaded version which is for the peeps out there who rarely EVER wear jewelry (Skinny Laguna Adjustable Necklace). It's the perfect simple everyday, but statement-y lariat that should definitely be a new addition to your jewelry collection!

The Power Gemstone Beaded Bracelet-
I never really owned any bracelet- or durable bracelet, that is. That's right, this semi-precious beaded stone bracelet is my current obsession in Gorjana. They're perfect stacking bracelets or to simply wear individually. It has an adjustable bolo feature which I appreciate so much as it's difficult for me to find a bracelet that has a perfect fit on my wrist so it isn't too tight or too loose. Simply pull the two strings opposite direction of eachother to tighten- so easy to just throw on for the day! In between every stone, there's a 18k gold plated bead which is perfect to coordinate with the necklaces above and to pair with watches. I like to pair my Howlite/Gold Large Power Gemstone Beaded Bracelet (For 'calming') with my Lulu's Gold and Bronze Leather Watch. I normally wear it with my Pyrite Power Gemstone Beaded Bracelet (For 'Strength'). And guess what? this bracelet ALSO comes in a skinny version! I love a piece of jewelry that is more than it's style- they include meanings for each stone that encourages me to wear them on the daily and I find are perfect for gifting! All these pieces come in gold, silver & rose gold and they're all super cute to be worn with no matter which size and what color of stone and metal.



xoxo,
Sarah

You Might Also Like

1 comments