A day of complete happiness

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Hi Lovelies! Today was such a great and productive day for me. Considering I got no sleep at all last night, I was so relieved to find out school got cancelled today (shoutout to wide-spread local power outages). I was able to get the sleep that I didn't have then was up and goin' and still able to start my day off early and right.

I spent the whole day at my cousins school where he studies fashion design. I was so into the demos and had the opportunity to learn some sketching techniques and got to participate in the class activities which was totally awesome. We learned how to sketch heels from different angles as well as using watercolor and Gouache. Let's just say I stuck to observing. But overall, it was a really fun experience especially because building my life around the fashion industry is something I really want to do, the little things I got to discover and experience were very applicable for that which is why I enjoyed every minute of my time there!

Hope you guys enjoy the few shots I took during my time at the school!

What did you do today? :)

xoxo, 
Sarah





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute blog!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketches are amazing, wish You luck!
    http://steinhardlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete