CM wishlist

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Hello, loves! You don't know how crucial it's been not being able to post in a while. Almost two weeks! I've been camera-less (still) which totally sucks and busy with school and work. I just feel really happy knowing that with all the school, work, and extra online classes- my blog is something I look forward getting to. Not necessarily just my blog in particular, but generally exploring the fashion culture in others point of view. Fashion is probably the only thing that I have genuinely taken interest in which may sound really sad (but true!) I've done ballet, jazz, hip-hop and contemporary dance and cheerleading in the past which I did really enjoy but found was more of a short-term hobby. 
I'm also very fond of journalism, which takes us back to my blog. My blog gives me the opportunity to do the two main things that I actually enjoy doing with my life all in one which is the best part. I love how I can express myself through my own words and style!

I apologize for the delay in posts. Let's hope I get a decent quality camera soon so I don't have to rely on polyvore posts or photos via iPhone. I'll just leave you here with some stuff on my Christmas wishlist! (or my wishlist in general)
Ttyl!

xoxo, 
Sarah

Lime Crime Velveteen - Wicked - I've been eyeing this matte lip stain for so long. Lime Crime is probably one of the best product if you're looking for a perfect touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing matte lip product.

Naked Vault - I totally died when Urban Decay announced their new deluxe set of their best-loved Naked products. I've been a long-time fan of urban decay and I am so in love with the naked palettes and bronzer&blushes. This is literally heaven in a box!

Jimmy Choo Houry Leather Strappy Pumps - I've been on a hunt for the most perfect colored strappy heels. It's hard trying to look for the perfect heels that aren't black or white- especially black. But I am so obsessed with this dark orchid colored heels by Jimmy Choo!

Slouchy Pom Pom Beanie  - If I were to wear beanies, they'd probably most likely be slouchy or quirky beanies with the extra details on them. This beanie from Forever is the perfect kind of beanie I'd wear probably everywhere, and the color is adorable!

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Fragrance - Usually, I don't last long with certain fragrances especially when inhaling the scents every single day I get tired of them. The blooming bouquet fragrance is probably one of the little fragrances I am able to tolerate without getting tired and sick of the scent. I love the elegant, non-heavy scent!

Cha Cha Drop Earrings - Lately, I've been so obsessed with a jewelry line called Bauble Bar. They have such a wide, beautiful variety of pieces which I am so in love with and came across these gorgeous multicolored poppy gem drop earrings. WANT. NEED.

YSL Lipstick in Prune Avenue - I love this lipstick. I love how it's not dry on the lips at all and it's very long lasting and buildable without feeling too heavy on the lips. I've been on the look out for darker shades of lip colors and I thought the shade Prune Avenue is such a rich, dark shade!

Pink Handbag - Pretty self explanatory. Considering pink is my favorite color, I'm surprised I don't own a pink bag! This pink Givenchy Antigona Leather bag is my idea of the perfect pink handbag I would love to have in my life.

 Marc Jacobs Watch - I've been wanting a watch for the longest time, but I've been waiting until I get the perfect one. This Marc Jacobs Henry Chrono Watch is the perfect kind of watch I'd wear on the daily. I love the elegancy and jeweled detailing! 

What's on your Christmas list? :)

xoxo,
Sarah



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How beautiful…Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great wish list! and OMG the Naked vault! I have all the naked palettes but I'm still to get everything again by way of the naked vault!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete