Birthday Weekend

Sunday, November 23, 2014


I turned 17 on the 20th! With the love and support from some of my favorite people, I had such blast this weekend. I really enjoyed being surrounded as well as spending some quality time with my family and friends- nothing better than that! I probably lost count on how many different restaurants I went to in the time span of two days, but know that I enjoyed each and every one :)

Friday was my first birthday outing because I had work on my actual one. I got to spend it with my sister and favorite cousins at Buca Di Beppo in the beautiful city. It was a fancy and elegant (and definitely yummy!) Italian restaurant which probably has become one of my favorite Italian restaurants EVER! The portions are huge and shared a Baked Ziti entree that is supposedly supposed to feed 4-6 people but fed my sisters boyfriend, my sister and I just perfectly with barely any leftover because we totally devoured the whole thing. After, we went over to my cousins place to watch the movie A million ways to die in the West which was absolutely hilarious! Then surprised me with the cutest multicolored mint ice cream cake which was so so yummy.

I decided to wear my black high-neck bodycon dress with a cutout detailing in the middle from Forever 21 and paired it with my lace booties from Charlotte Russe. Since it was also rather chilly outside, I decided to top it off with my new baby pink princess coat from Forever 21 as well which I am honestly so freaking obsessed with. 

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. I had so much fun this weekend. :)

With love,
Sarah


Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Coat: Forever 21
Bag: Forever21

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love this post! hope you had a good birthday, happy birthday!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its really lovely
    http://www.consumerspk.com/mahmood-law-associates/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love… beautiful photos... happy birthday dear! wish you all the best <3
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.com/charlotte-russe-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete