NYFW - Spring 2015 faves

Sunday, February 22, 2015

After excessively fantasizing and totally obsessing over New York fashion week style, I couldn't help but save a bunch of my favorite looks by some of the best and share some of them with you guys! Spring is just around and corner and the collections were on point. These looks aren't even half of what I have saved on my phone in total admiration but here's a gist of my NYFW faves.

MARC JACOBS

 BCBGMAXAZRIA 

 CUSTO BARCELONA

PRABAL GURUNG

It's no surprise pastels and intense patterns are coming back at it for Spring- 2015 version. I'm in love with the designs and modernity designers featured during the show(s) that this Spring will have to offer. Excited to see and try some new trends! 

What trend are you going for this Spring?

xoxo, 
Sarah


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All collections look great. But that pink dress of Marc Jacobs is just so beautiful. So lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete