Lacy Daisy

Wednesday, September 02, 2015



Happy Wednesday everyone! It's only the third day of school for me and things are starting to get pretty busy and crazy. I've adapted to my summer break so much to the point I forget some of my daily routine of a school day- what is a pencil? Fall-like weather has ironically occurred ever since the first day of school in which I got to wear fall clothing ever since which is nice :)

This outfit is a rather more summery look as I have worn it on my very last day of summer break which I don't recommend wearing if you live in a rainy and cold place like I do (obviously) as of the moment. I've mentioned how I'm (just now, I know) starting to put together mismatched pieces as I feel it creates statement and displays more detail that clash perfectly. 

xoxo, Sarah

Outfit:
Lace Kimono Cardigan - Ross 
Top - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love your post !
    Check out my blog and follow for follow - shirleybonnici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black! And your black lace cardigan is beyond beautiful!! Have a great weekend, Sarah!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look. I need that lace kimono too.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this is indeed perfect for summer and spring... Nice style!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it the lace kimono darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect casual outfit! Absolutely love the styling here!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete