Lazy Lace

Sunday, August 30, 2015


Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I was feeling a bit too lazy to dress up and to really figure out an outfit to put together. Because I wanted to dress rather easy and comfy, I threw on a lace top and my only pair of wide-legged pants both from Forever 21. The're honestly my favorite kind of pants because they're so breezy and you could either dress it up or down. What's great is that you can never go wrong with them! I decided to accessorize with my green fringe necklace from Forever 21 and my brown shoulder bag courtesy of my sister.
Thanks for reading, keep visiting for more updates :)

xoxo,
Sarah




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love this look! Very nice style. Top is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, very laid back and chic!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice look!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful lace dress!
    Thanks for following - it's a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on bloglovin <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love the top especially :)

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the oufit, so boho but feminine and chic at the same time, and it look so comfy as well!
    Have a good day xox

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    Dora
    www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so boho chic.
    That lace top is so pretty
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable boho look, Sarah! You can definitely rock crop tops!!!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete