Girls just wanna have fun

Sunday, October 19, 2014



After a crazy busy week of school and work, I had the opportunity to spend my weekend with my best friend. A productive and what seems like a week alone itself, that is. It's so satisfying not to stress about your priorities and just relax and breathe.
Enjoy these photos I shot via my phone :)

Saturday: My stress-free weekend officially started on Saturday morning with Selena. We had this sudden and random crave for cookies so we decided to start our morning baking some chocolate chip ones. Let me tell ya', if you're looking for some quality cookies- you're looking at the wrong girls. Or should I say- girl. Considering Selena left me alone for not even five minutes to watch over them, I managed to transform what could have been soft and chewy to burnt and cracker-like.


Minus our- or my attempt for breakfast, we decided to go to on a quick mall trip. Even though I told myself I needed to stop shopping for a bit and have some self-control, there's something about simply browsing that is the equivalent satisfaction I would have from shopping itself. I think it's the admiration I have of a product that gives me ideas for future reference. But with that, Saturday had turned all into about beauty. Experimenting with makeup was always something I'd been so amused with. We went to Macy's to go check out some makeup and try a couple of samples, I was so impressed with new collections many of my favorite brands came out with and even just cosmetics I've been eye-ing for a long time in general. I'm also so excited to try out my sample of the Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation by Laura Mercier. I've heard so many positive reviews on this foundation so I'm really excited to try it out :)
After having the majority of the day revolved around makeup, I was so overjoyed to return home to my very first Birchbox! I received 5 different sample-sized products that I can't wait to experiment with including Bee kind Body Lotion, Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner, Dr. Lipp balm, Jouer Matte Tint Moisturizer and Tocca Eau De Parfum, Florence. :)








Sweater: Garage
Fur Vest: H&M
High-waisted jeans: Forever 21
Lace-up booties: Forever 21
Beanie: Couresty of Selena's Grandmother
Bag: Coach 

Sunday: Ahhhh, the last day of being free and being able to recover from excessive homework and exams. Live it while ya' can. But, I know all this school and work will be worth it in the near future. I spent another chill day with Selena and my other friend Haleigh, went to Church early in the morning then went out for a nice brunch at the Wild Wheat then treated ourselves with gelato. We also had a mini photoshoot session courtesy of Manee Duong Photography :)


Romper: H&M
Jacket: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: H&M
Sunnies: Nordstrom BP
Bag: Liz Claiborne





xoxo, 
Sarah


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. NIce post ! I like your your shoes ! Great look

    xoxo
    http://withstyleandchicblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww!! What a lovely post, including the photos! Well done, Miss.

    Joua To The Rescue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! love it! xo

    http://carolina-delatorre.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. Looks great!
    Mimi
    http://cleanmywardrobe.com/blogs/news

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read some of your posts and they are amazing !! Follow for follow xxx
    - shirleybonnici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete