Bohemian Love

Saturday, October 25, 2014







Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Wet Seal
Bag: Liz Claiborne
Hat: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M 

Yesterday's weather was my favorite kind of weather. True Fall kicking in, yet there was still that humid Summer feel somewhere in the air. How unusual for Washingtonians in the middle of the Fall season, but at the same time- satisfying.


I thought it was a good day to wear some new pieces from a lil' shopping trip I did just recently! I've been so obsessed with my new bohemian-inspired open-shoulder bell-sleeved top from Urban Outfitters and pairing it with my Burgundy high-waisted jeans from Forever 21 and multicolored statement necklace from H&M- which I am so in love with!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

xoxo,
Sarah 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is beautiful it really suits you, perfect combination with those burgundy pants

    Love Imke
    http://colourfulmornings.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really really awesome! I love your necklace *_*
    Kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!!! Love your hat! www.outsidefashioncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hat and necklace
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with your outfit! Your necklace is awesome
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete