Outfits of a week in October!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hey pals! So today, I'm gonna share with you guys some of my fave outfits to wear in Fall that I put together. Fall has always been my favorite season. It's the season of my birthday, vibrant colors, something about the fresh and clean scent that is very comforting and most of all- because of fall fashion. Durrrr. When I dress, most of the time, it all depends on the weather. However, Fall just simply gives me the opportunity to dress with a balanced feel and majority of the time, appear (and feel!) looking proportionate. Yay for Fall fashion!

Look #1
 Considering Seattle is the city of rain, everyday is a Fall day. 
Sweater: MyTheresa
Coat: Blackfive
Pants: Veromoda
Shoes: John Lewis
Bag: Piperlime
Scarf: New Look
Watch: Michael Kors
Beanie: Nordstrom
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent

Look #2
I know I mentioned vibrant colors, but a lil' pop of color never hurt nobody.
Blazer: H&M
Pants: You He She
Shoes: Lou Boutin
Bag: Kate Spade
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Neiman Marcus

Look #3
Tip: build up a boring, plain tee and jeans with limitless accessorizing and layering

Look #4
Edgy, street style ootd for a walk in Downtown
Coat: New Look
Top: Question-air
Pants: Net-a-porter
Shoes: Nastygal
Bag: Michael Kors
Hat: Topshop
Lipstick: Smashbox
Look #5
Edgy meets girly
Jacket: Nordstrom
Top: Alexander McQueen
Skirt: The Outnet
Tights: Anthropologie
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Barneys
Hat: Farfetch
Necklace: New Look

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love the last look, it is very casual and comfortable!
    Thank you for having time to spend on my blog, I love yours!
    If you want we could follow each other: you can find my networks on my webpage!

    xoxo,
    VIOLETTEblog
    VIOLETTEblog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ideas, I really like that first one! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.3.4 are my favorites

    Love Imke
    http://colourfulmornings.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfits, dear!

    Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore all of your selection, the autumn it's always a great occasion for new shopping wishlist!

    I would love if you could check out my blog! I really appreciate your opinion about it!
    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    With love, Angelica

    www.angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! My favorite is 5!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all looks, I think #3 is my favorite!

    xoxo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love nr. 1 + 4
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love look #4, absolutely adore

    http://fashion-judo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selections!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete