Show a lil' somethin'

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If there is one thing I learned to always keep in mind when finding what to wear for the day- or simply to just to make things easier for me during the process is to find some kind of statement. Clothing, accessories, prints, makeup- How do you emphasize your look?

Photos via my Polyvore creations



I personally think adding some kind of statement to an outfit really makes a big difference in a look. I personally find accessorizing my most used statement method. Considering I rarely ever go out without some kind of necklace, I find accessorizing a very enjoyable thing because there's so many different kinds and it's fun experimenting and just playing around with- it also builds up a boring outfit!

A printed clothing item is my #1 when I'm in a rush to go somewhere. When I'm scrambling around my room figuring out to wear (but want to look cute at the same time!), I find a printed or detailed shirt and pair it with simplistic bottoms, or vice versa. Voila!

On my really lazy days where I just throw on my plain white v-neck top and some jeans with very minimal accessories or eye makeup, I like to swipe on some of my favorite bold lipsticks. A really good bold lip color that is a must-have is definitely Lime Crime's velvetines which has formula that dries matte and literally lasts all day without smudging, bleeding and transferring. All of their shades are perfect to wear as a bold statement when you're feeling a little boring!


xoxo,
Sarah

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Perfect sets!
    xx
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/maria_tatarskaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dear, adore the pieces!
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first set ,and those sunnies are nice, Great styling .

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sunglasses
    xo
    www.lauajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that first combo! <3

    ~Pau
    <a href="http://www.lilbitsofchic.com> www.lilbitsofchic.com </a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these looks! Great post!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete