Blogmas Day 1 - What to love about December

Monday, December 01, 2014

Happy December 1st, Pals! It's been two weeks since I last posted and I am so ashamed! But I'm here to announce that I will be doing blogmas! For those of you who were like me yesterday and did not have a clue as to what blogmas is, it is where I will be posting everyday until Christmas. I'm super excited and let the countdown to Christmas begin!!

To start off Blogmas, I'm going to share my most absolute favorite things about December.
First off, December?! already?! It doesn't feel that long ago when we were all gathered around the Christmas tree giving and receiving presents last year.

What's not to love about December? The cozy sweaters, the warm drinks, the snuggles, the family get-togethers, CHRISTMAS. The list can go on for days, but December would have to be my most favored month of the year because it's like a preparation for something big. Considering it is the last month until the new year, there's a lot of exciting things in midst of the month that brings so much joy and is an opportunity to end the year with joy before we get the chance to start all over again.

 I'm very excited to continue the blogmas journey and become more Christmas spirited than I already am. Stay tuned for more blogmas (and non-blogmas) posts on CM. TTYT!

What do you love about December?

xoxo, 
Sarah

What I love about December:
1. Christmas
2. Christmas Eve
3. Holiday shopping
4. Baking cookies
5. Christmas Parties
6. Getting prezzies :)
7. Hot Cocoa
8. Bundling up in layers of clothing
9. Thick Scarves
10. Comfy Boots
11. Ugly Sweaters
12. Winter break
13. Reuniting with family
14. Christmas Movies
15. Nonstop Christmas music
16. Holiday decorating
17. Candles everywhere
18. More and more socks
19. Grandmas house!
20. Remembering the reason for the season

You Might Also Like

0 comments