Daydreamin'

Monday, January 26, 2015

 It's just one of those times I'm oh so satisfied I could finally breathe after suffocating within days of constant last minute finals assignments, and other personal tasks and errands. It's so comforting to be able to sit down on my bed snuggled with three layers of blankets and writing. The blog is always something I look forward to in the midst of getting what I need to get done, and the feeling of finally getting to it makes my mood automatically go up and then I'm just so happy :) It's the feeling of freedom.. and c'mon, just straight up fashion talk. 
I've had these outfits put together for a couple of days now and didn't have time to post sooner. But I fantasize about wearing these outfits. It's basically a whole mixture of everything- elegant, sophisticated, classy, edgy, girly. Some of these pieces would be on a list of what is outside of my comfort zone. But the feeling of going for something that is outside of my comfort zone is comforting to me. With me, hesitancy and indecisiveness doesn't exist- at least for a while. I always end up just going for it because like what I always say, it's good to try something new.


Also, enjoy this picture of me flaunting the haircut I got today (hehe)


 
xoxo, 
Sarah

 


You Might Also Like

1 comments