Flower Power

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


I can feel chill in the air as the summer days go by. Seattle isn't lying once the first day of fall hits as there's no such thing as a gradual transition in the seasons weather. That's why making the most of the summer is important in so many ways- to have fun as much as possible before school, work, etc., and because the attire is so limited here in Washington. Don't get me wrong, Fall is my absolute favorite season but dressing up in the summertime is just as fun.

Today I went to my new school for a tour around the campus and the weather was beautiful. Although it's starting to get colder here in Seattle as the summer days go by, it's was still hot and sunny enough to (finally after two months) wear my baby blue romper from Forever 21! I'm so in love with this romper because of many reasons- the fact that it's button down to add detail, and the color is gorgeous for summer. I recently hung out with my total fashionista cousin and she was sweet enough to give me this beautiful floral kimono from Nordstrom Rack. Because the print of the kimono was already a huge statement to the romper, I decided to go light with the accessorizing and wore my Pink Stone Pendant from Forever21 and brown braided satchel from Love Culture. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Xoxo,
Sarah



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this outfit and that baby blue is perfect!:*

    Btw, I would appreciate so much if you visit my blog & tell me what do you think about my latest outfit which is actually the last one till September, when I come back with more fall looking ones!
    Kisses from Macedonia:*

    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute kimono
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete