That "junk" in the closet

Thursday, August 27, 2015


Two nights ago I decided to finally finish unpacking boxes from my move. It still amazes me when I find items I forgot I ever had- surprisingly, even after a move where a lot of junk is discarded. I managed to find so many clothing items and products I misplaced or thought were long gone. 

Every time I clean out my room, I always tend to find coins at some point of the process. Who can relate?! My family are huge coin savers and so we decided to finally convert them into cash. So yesterday, I decided to spend the afternoon with my Grandma and take the coins to the Coin Star machine. It's crazy to think just a jar filled with quarters is actually hundreds of dollars inside- EACH! 

__________________________________________________________________

MY OUTFIT

Because it was a little chilly than the typical summer day in Washington at noon time, I thought it was appropriate to wear my light-washed denim jacket from Etiquette over my mauve high-low top from H&M and my black shorts from Forever 21 that I happily found deep in my closet. For accessories, I paired it with my Etiquette black & gold chain necklace and studded black shoulder bag from Forever 21. 
I hope you are all enjoying your week so far! Keep checking the blog for updates. :)

xoxo, Sarah


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the denim jacket!

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks really cute and comfortable!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good you unpacked finally your boxes :) Like your cool and casual look with the denim jacket!
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete