Plaid & Stripes

Friday, August 28, 2015


Happy Friday everyone. :) 
It has definitely been getting a lot colder here in Washington- it's supposed to rain all of this weekend and next week which I am lowkey so excited for because Fall fashion can start early. ;)
The pieces I'm wearing in this post have been one of my favorite outfits I've worn this week as I've worn it twice. It's such a convenient outfit in so many ways. The fact that my striped dress from Forever 21 is so swingy and breezy, the flannel is perfect for a colder summer day and because it's an overall cute and comfy outfit. I always have to wear some kind of neck jewelry, so I decided to go with my purple stone necklace from Forever 21. I always found it risky to wear mismatched print, but I find the flannel and stripes go really good together. :) I hope you agree too! 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo, Sarah


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cool, outfit! I adore that necklace.

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this look appears when one layer is tied around the waist - undoubtedly gains 'cool girl' points ;) haha

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've never though of mixing a flannel and stripes together, but I love the look of it! This is so 90s; throw on a pair of converse and a choker, and you're all set!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits! Love the dress :D

    Nice inspiration!
    Pictures are so beautiful <3

    I'm a new reader, maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love stripes. Your outfit is really great

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. Love that combo.

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete